Friday 9 October 2009

Gratitude Friday: 7

Something which is good for the soul and for chasing away sadness is laughter, so that is what I am thankful for today. On Wednesday, I went to Muscat Comedy Club's Craic Attack, where 2 Irish comedians performed. First up was Colm McDonnell who had us giggling especially with the descriptions of Bumper cars, which took many of us back to our youth. Then, after the interval, Joe Rooney came on and he was very good. My friend was crying with laughter as he recognised himself in many of the comic situations Rooney described. By the end of the evening my face ached from having laughed so much and I left with a big smile on my face.

Thanks Diana at Creative Structures for the idea of Gratitude Friday.

Please pop over and see Lisa's blog, Travel Dreams & Moonbeams, today, it's always a good read, but this week's article on souvenir bling is excellent. Thanks Lisa for asking me to contribute.