Wednesday 20 February 2008

A shattered world

Strange, when I used to write my group emails and now with this blog I have realised that I always put a positive spin on everything. I always find the interesting things to write about, rarely write about the boring or sad. I've just read the post I published in the last 5 minutes, and it's amazing to me that as my world has dissolved into a thousand pieces this week that I can write something that doesn't reflect how bad I feel. Currently, I am counting the hours until I can curl up at home, can stop putting a false smile on my face and let the tears flow freely. I know in the greater scheme of things this is a minor low, I'm tough and I will be okay in awhile, but for now... I will stop writing, make a cup of tea, and put a smile on my face and hide my feelings.